Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Our Church Family Reunion!!!

On 5/8, we met our dear Church family at the airport in Tel Aviv! It was great medicine to see familiar faces... who speak English even! Dear friends indeed!


We didn't know it then, but Isaac (our tour guide holding the sign) and I would BFF's in no time! :O)


This is where David fought Goliath! That's just CRAZY!!!


A standard view out the bus window here in Israel... :O) It was about this time that I (Steven) got in trouble for standing up in the bus as I had seen many others do. And so began my name being yelled whenever anybody got in trouble. :O)


Our first Kibbutz! They are Israeli communities (communes)! They let us stay there and it felt a lot like camp! :O)


Mikey and I were going to get up and take photos of the sunrise together. Mikey didn't make it, nor did I really... this as close to sunrise as I could get. This random art was at our Kibbutz. I think it was entirely appropriate. Sunrise in the land of our King!

No comments:

Post a Comment