Monday, June 13, 2011

The Olympic Stadium in Athens!

This "new" stadium was built on top of the ancient one and was built for the first modern Olympic games which were held in 1893.


This stadium is where the marathon race ends.

Which brings me to a crazy announcement. I am going to be running the NY Marathon this year for Autism Speaks! Have I ever run a marathon before? No. Have I ever run a 10k before? No. But, nevertheless, I'm going to do it! The race is on November 6th and my goal is to raise a bunch of money for Autism Speaks so we can increase awareness and funding for research!

Please go to tinyurl.com/sponsorsteven and donate today! Even if you just donate $5-$10, that would rock my world! Heck, that is entertainment... watching not-so-fit me train for and run a marathon! Now, don't watch for me in the first 3rd across the finish line... that would just be foolish! :O)

Thank you so much for your support as I run this marathon for a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment